[wp-hackers] Network Installation for multisites

Utkarsh Dixit utkarsh.dixit11 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:35:14 UTC 2014

Why not even add the "define( 'WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', true );" dynamically
using file parsing. We could provide a simple Enable network button to do
this. It would certainly be a step towards making the multisite network
available and easy to setup (for everyone). I dunno why this wasn't done
earlier. Maybe because it was slowing things down? ( file parsing does take
a large amount of time )