[wp-hackers] Wordpress Project GSOC '14

Eric Johnson eric at automattic.com
Mon Mar 17 16:11:19 UTC 2014

Hi Aarushi,

The idea behind this project is it would be great if there was a way for
a user to view all the comments for a particular post, perhaps as a list
on some kind of post detail screen.  Ideally a user would be able to
view, moderate, reply, and edit those comments, just as they would from
the existing comments feature in the Android and iOS apps.  If its
helpful, WordPress for Windows Phone already has this functionality.

For a GSoC project, you'd probably want to pick either iOS or Android,
but not both.

You're also welcome to come chat with GSoC mentors in #wordpress-gsoc
and with the mobile devs in #wordpress-mobile in IRC on freenode.net.

Cheers,
Eric