[wp-hackers] 3.9-beta and the Editor

Pascal Birchler pascal.birchler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:32:03 UTC 2014

Hi Frank

Seems like plugins that add TinyMCE plugins or custom code will need to be
updated for WP 3.9. Details can be found in ticket
#24067<https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24067>.
Nacin mentioned it in the 3.9 Beta 1 announcement
post<http://wordpress.org/news/2014/03/wordpress-3-9-beta-1/>
.

Cheers

Pascal