[wp-hackers] How do you guys back up Wordpress sites?

Shasta Willson shastaw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:42:24 UTC 2014

I always store a backup away from the hosting account, "just in case".

BackupBuddy (not free) is an absolutely brilliant utility. It not only
makes backups automatic, including sending them to remote storage if you
have it, but it will do all of the database editing when you change a
domain (such as going from localhost development to the live server.) Worth
every single penny if you have more than a site or two to deal with, IMO. I
started looking into other products sold by the company because I'm so
rarely as impressed with the quality of software as I have been with BB.
http://ithemes.com/purchase/backupbuddy/

I'm not affiliated with BB in any way. ;-)

- Shasta