[wp-hackers] How to remove /author/ permalink

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Tue Mar 11 23:38:03 UTC 2014

This are rewrite rules and can’t be added in MySQL since they will be regenerated. I would not recommend doing this unless you are knowing what you do. What isn’t the case here.
What you need to do is adjusting the rewrite rules for users but you need to do more. You also need to validate that pages (maybe posts too) don’t conflict with those.
So what you can do is rewrite those too but without the use case it’s hard to see what the right approach is.

Best,
Marko

Op 12 mrt. 2014, om 00:34 heeft Chris Williams <chris at clwill.com> het volgende geschreven: