[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2014] unique idea: Interactive Drag & Drop Content Editor

K.Adam White kadamwhite at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:05:50 UTC 2014

CEUX has actually been picked up recently by Diego de Oliveira, who is
working to move forward with the original vision that was discussed last
fall. It's not as vivacious as WP-API or some of the other feature plugin
options, but don't count it out--if you're interested, we'd welcome you to
come watch the repo and chime in with the discussion!

https://github.com/melchoyce/ceux

K. Adam White
kadamwhite at gmail.com
401.575.7829