[wp-hackers] Fwd: [GSoC - 2014] Introducing Myself

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 03:57:55 UTC 2014

Hi Ian!
Thanks a lot for that Guidance! I needed just that.!

I was thinking about the Modal Thing only
,
but
I got the nomenclature wrong. I had seen the
*ThickBox Library* for WordPress for that. Can this be used for the
Modals?

Anyways, I had been thinking too much about the Plugin itself and not the
overall WP coding standards and all the other things you have mentioned. I
will definitely go over through all this to get a much better idea how all
the things and features, that we have discussed, would be implemented in WP
and also refreshing the best practices and fundamental features in Plugin
Development.

Also, I will start working on the Application soon and will post the Link
here, once I am done. It would be great if you could suggest any
improvements/shortcomings in that.

Thanks again! :)
Will keep you posted on the Thread.

Regards,