[wp-hackers] Sharing codebase between plugins

Guus (IFS) guus at inspiration-for-success.com
Thu Jun 5 13:52:45 UTC 2014

I am using a library file with some useful stuff in multiple plugins and
just set a constant to check if the code is already included.

<?php // start of library file
if (!defined('_MY_LIBRARY_FILE_INCLUDED')) {
    #define('_MY_LIBRARY_FILE_INCLUDED',true);
    libraryFunction1() {
        // code
    }
    libraryFunction2() {