[wp-hackers] [Bug?] Selecting tax terms associated to a cpt

James Currie jamie at wunderdojo.com
Thu Jul 31 17:35:58 UTC 2014

If you want to just hook into the setup you've already got and change
the permissions you could look at registered_taxonomy
(http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/registered_taxonomy)

Something like: add_action('registered_taxonomy', array($this,
'registered_taxonomy'), 10, 3);

Where $this is the class I'm calling add_action from and
registered_taxonomy is the method that is going to manipulate it. From
there you can modify the permissions to suit.

Jamie