[wp-hackers] [Bug?] Selecting tax terms associated to a cpt

James Currie jamie at wunderdojo.com
Thu Jul 31 16:22:10 UTC 2014

Are you using a custom taxonomy for it via register_taxonomy?
(http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_taxonomy)

If so, just set the capabilities to match your custome ones, ie:

   'capabilities'    => array(
             'manage_terms'  =>'custom-capability',
             'edit_terms'    =>'custom-capability',
             'delete_terms'  =>'custom-capability',