[wp-hackers] Child categories

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:11:43 UTC 2014

Custom meta box? If you don't want to do it with the standard meta box, I
think a custom one is the only other approach. You would obviously need to
make sure the input doesn't include a top-level category in case one of the
users is a smart one.

This would give you the best control over what the user can select and what
not.