[wp-hackers] set_transient returns false on live server but true on local host.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Jan 5 21:53:42 UTC 2014

I use W3TC myself, and it works fine for me, but you do have to
configure it properly. Check the config there and make sure everything
is set right. Or, turn it off if you cannot find the config settings.

Caching isn't an end-user thing, it needs to be configured by an admin
who knows what he's doing.

-Otto