[wp-hackers] Cannot add plugin to WordPress plugin repository

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Jan 5 16:45:19 UTC 2014

The error message is slightly mistaken for one edge case...

We no longer allow plugins that contain "WordPress" in their name. It
is, after all, slightly redundant.

Try choosing a better name. And remember, a "name" is not the same
thing as a "description". Too many people don't put any effort into
naming, IMO.

-Otto