[wp-hackers] Google Summer Of Code 2014 - WordCamp Mobile App & Mobile In-app Search for Posts, Pages, Comments

yasir adnan adnan.ayon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:34:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm Yasir Adnan. I am a Computer Science student. I got accepted and
successfully completed my project(an android application) in Google Summer
of Code 2013.Now, I am very much interested to work on *WordCamp Mobile App
*& *Mobile In-app Search for Posts, Pages, Comments*. I will be glad, If
you give me some guideline to start or I would like to get in touch with
the respective authority to start contributing.

Thank you
Yasir Adnan
github.com/yasiradnan