[wp-hackers] GSoC 2014 Questions

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Thu Feb 27 19:34:32 UTC 2014

Hey Yatin,

Currently there are no API’s yet for that. I once started a bit but ended because of this.
You can find the ticket here https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/222.

For me this would be a great GSoC project and I would say we probably could have something working by then.
So the focus would then be the app only.

Best,
Marko

Op 27 feb. 2014, om 08:00 heeft Yatin Maan <yatinmaan1 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: