[wp-hackers] [GSoC] Inline editing idea

Stefan Neculai stefan.neculai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:11:22 UTC 2014

I do agree and I really like your work on it. I see that you are currently using TinyMCE there and I believe that Froala Editor would fit better for few reasons. First of all it’s lightweight and it offers all basic functionality that TinyMCE comes with too, but in addition it’s the first editor that supports image resize on mobile devices. Also, you can’t ignore the nice flat design from inline mode.

Moreover, I will offer all my support to make the editor fit the requirements and do any necessary changes to make it fit the plugin. Can we talk more about it on Skype (my Skype id is in the signature)?

Stefan Neculai
Skype: stefanneculai