[wp-hackers] [GSoC] Inline editing idea

Stefan Neculai stefan.neculai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:04:47 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

First of all, I’m not a student. I just want to propose an idea for this GSoC: “Inline editing of posts directly on any page.”.

I’m co-founder of Froala Editor (http://editor.froala.com) and I think that our inline mode of the editor would work very well with Wordpress. The main idea is to allow people to edit their posts directly on the webpage without having to go to the admin interface. Don’t worry about the license, we can update it to allow Wordpress users to use it for free and overcome any legal issues related to it.

Short bio about me:
http://linkedin.com/in/stefanneculai
https://github.com/stefanneculai

I can help mentoring it and I am willing to support any changes required to the editor to make it Wordpress compliant. Looking forward to hear from you.

Stefan