[wp-hackers] Simplest way to create a custom language pack for the purpose of markup only?

Aahan Krish krish+wphackers at aahan.me
Tue Feb 25 10:09:46 UTC 2014

Hello Otto,

> The simplest way would be to contribute to the existing translations:
> http://translate.wordpress.org

I don't Indian English applies to the web. Indian English differs in the
day-to-day stuff that we hear, for example, we call it "godown" whereas in
American English it'd probably be "warehouse". If there was any meaningful
way of translating WordPress to Indian English, I'd have tried. =)

Hello Nikola,

> Actually, install and activate Codestyling
> Localization<http://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/>on
> your WordPress site.

I'll give it a shot today.

Thank you, to the two of you!