[wp-hackers] get_users() magic methods revisited

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:13:11 UTC 2014

Which version of WP are they using? I think that before the introduction of
the WP_User object, objects returned from get_users() were just normal
StdClass objects which therefore don't have magic methods and would return
null(I believe) when you try to access an unset property(and raise a
warning depending on the error levels) which in turn when converted to
string becomes an empty string.