[wp-hackers] Fwd: [GSoC - 2014] Introducing Myself

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 07:41:16 UTC 2014

Hi Ian! Thanks a lot For Replying so nicely to all my queries!

I will surely go through the links that you have posted and see what I can
take up from there.

Meanwhile, I will state what I had in my mind.

1. A *Settings Page* where you will design the Form through a user friendly
interface like what we use while designing forms using Google Forms. (*Please
suggest if this will be possible to make in the Required Duration* ).

2. The Settings page UI, thus, will be used to make new *Forms with an
unique ID*.

3. The Plugin will have a function to generate *a short code* which will
have *arguments like the Form ID* etc.

4. The user can just go to the *'page/post'* that he wants to add the
survey and *use the Short Code with the right ID *as an argument and get
the survey running. !

Thanks,
Deven Bansod
* <f2012316 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in>*