[wp-hackers] jQuery alternatives?

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Sat Feb 1 23:07:32 UTC 2014

In many organizations the dominant restriction is ANY change, not
specifically what the change is.

I'm several hundred hours in the development of a complex web application
where I would LOVE to rely on only standards capable browsers (e.g. IE10
or greater).  But alas, I'm not sure the target will even have IE8...  And
no amount of push to upgrade -- to ANYTHING -- will gain traction.