[wp-hackers] About page for a plugin?

Stephen Edgar stephen at netweb.com.au
Sat Apr 26 02:35:29 UTC 2014

Both bbPress and BuddyPress indeed have an 'about' page, and are activated after activation and update though there are no checks to see if 'another' plugin is about to do the same.

@tw2113 gave this a try last month https://twitter.com/tw2113/status/444602541482196992

Cheers,

Stephen Edgar
Melbourne, Australia