[wp-hackers] When shady people resell your work...

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Apr 8 17:28:34 UTC 2014

"...even if our license agreement explicitly says that you cannot include
any of our premium add-ons
within a free or commercial theme or plugin or other package"

So your commercial WordPress Plugin add-ons - add-ons for a Plugin hosted
by WPORG, and that are promoted on
WPORG<https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-slimstat/>- are not distributed
under GPL?