[wp-hackers] Multisite global user setting reset

Jesse Friedman me at jes.se.com
Mon Sep 30 20:01:27 UTC 2013

We are experiencing a rather large load on our servers because we have 500
sites on a multisite network with a 100 plus users that are working all day
long.

One thing I would like to do to limit the load on the server is to globally
control the number of posts, users, cpt's, comments, etc... that someone
can display in their admin screen.

Right now I'm sure many of my users have changed that number to show 50,
100 or more posts on any given screen.

I would like to reset everything to display 20 items per page. Anyone have
an easy way to do this?

--
thanks

*jesse friedman*
jes.se.com *
*
Book: Web Designers Guide to WordPress -
http://wdgwp.com/onamazon<http://wdgwp.com/onamazon>
Twitter: @professor <http://twitter.com/professor>
Facebook: Like<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesse-Friedman/204793299545174>