[wp-hackers] Theme Development: load stylesheet with wp_enqueue_style

Guido WP guido at wp-butler.com
Sat Sep 21 08:02:08 UTC 2013

thanks - wp_debug is on - nothing to see
the style tag isn't shown in source code - so that means to me that the function within php is not executing correctly.
anyway if I build in an error (missing ; for example) php recognize that and bring up an error message - so I understand that the functions.php is loading.
Is there anything I have to have within my directory structure so that wp_enqueue_style or wp_enqueue_script is working correctly?