[wp-hackers] What happened to the version-breakdown pie-chart?

David Anderson david at wordshell.net
Tue Sep 17 12:49:57 UTC 2013

Thought this is a question I could send to plugins at wordpress.net, it'd
probably be helpful to have a public answer so that they don't get
inundated... (apologies if I missed one - I've looked...)

On the plugin download pages, what happened to the version break-downs?
They've been missing for a while now:

e.g.
http://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/stats/

These were the only way for most plugin authors to form a vague estimate
of their number of installed users (e.g. if after 1 week you had 20,000
downloads and a quarter of your users were on the latest version, then
you could surmise that you had 80,000 installed users).

David

--
WordShell - WordPress fast from the CLI - www.wordshell.net