[wp-hackers] Strict Standards: Declaration of ... Error

Baki Goxhaj banago at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:17:11 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm getting this error no matter what I switch on or off. Seems to be a PHP
5.4 problem and from a little search I saw it was popping on a lot of
websites live. Here is what I get.
*
*

> *Strict Standards*: Declaration of Roller::start_el() should be
> compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args =
> Array, $current_object_id = 0) in */var/www/vhosts/
> haute-dish.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/hd/functions.php* on line *375*

Seems this is not a theme/plugin developer thing and needs to be fixed in
WP. Any thoughts?

Kindly,

Baki Goxhaj
about.me/banago