[wp-hackers] jQuery x-editable with update_user_meta?

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:48:21 UTC 2013

Thanks JD!  with ajaxOptions though, it requests the url, 'ajaxurl' does not
work.  Should i dorectly specify my admin-ajax.php here?  Also there is no
option for action: which is required in WP to reach the function to handle
the ajax call right?  I tried adding that in as well, and it did not
function.

I could just use a separate .php file for processing, and place the code in
that.  Would that be the best option?