[wp-hackers] Upgrading to Wordpress 3.7 is deleting a file from our plugin thus breaking a lot's of sites

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 15:08:06 UTC 2013

This plugin's `uninstall.php` file deletes the WP_CONTENT_DIR/themes-ai1ec
directory when called. It sounds like this plugin's uninstall.php file is
being called during the upgrade.

Potential cause: People running a plugin which forces plugin uninstall
routines to run when plugins are disabled?

@Nicola: It would help hugely if you can get a list of active plugins on
affected sites from users who are experiencing the problem.