[wp-hackers] Upgrading to Wordpress 3.7 is deleting a file from our plugin thus breaking a lot's of sites

Nicola Peluchetti nicola.peluchetti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:18:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

we received lot's of reports that our plugin is not compatible with 3.7 and
many site where brought down. The problem seems to be that wordpress 3.7
upgrade deletes ( in some occasions ) a file in a folder we create in
wp-content.
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-compatible-with-wp-37?replies=8

The file name is event.min.js and we create the folder themes-ai1ec under
wp-content. Any idea why this might be happening?This doesn't seem to be
under our control but user are blaming us. If we need to change something
to be compatible, we will, but i have no guess now on what to do.

* *
*Nicola Peluchetti - Senior PHP Developer @ Timely**
*
Twitter: @nik_peluchetti <https://twitter.com/#!/nik_peluchetti>