[wp-hackers] SSL loading unsecured content Headache

James Tryon james at easilyamusedinc.com
Thu Oct 24 20:13:02 UTC 2013

Thanks your your help everyone.

And its fixed thank to this wonderful blog post.
http://snippets.webaware.com.au/snippets/wordpress-is_ssl-doesnt-work-behind-some-load-balancers/
https://gist.github.com/webaware/4688802

Thank you for your time,
James Tryon, Creative Director

Easily Amused, Inc.
http://easilyamusedinc.com
P: (407) 278-5498 C: (407) 733-6473 T: easilyamused