[wp-hackers] Delete Row - Refreshes Page but not DB

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:53:23 UTC 2013

Yep, I had to add true.  So all this is executing based on the values of
this button:
 <button type="submit" name="deleteItem" value="<?php echo $row['id']; ?>"
file="<?php echo $row['file']; ?>" class="delete-box"><span
class="glyphicon glyphicon-remove"></span></button>

But couldnt someone just change the values of the fileid or rowid and
delete other peoples content?