[wp-hackers] Multi-domains on Multi-site

Filippo Pisano filippo.pisano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:01:24 UTC 2013

Thank you all for your quick and exhaustive responses. The throwaway
approach may be really what I need. I think I'll try and map two different
domains to the same sub-blog.
The SEO side of things is not a problem because the second domain (which is
not public) is only served internally in our network because we expose some
web services to other software.

Thank you :)

Filippo Pisano
cel: 3291821355 / skype: filippopisano