[wp-hackers] Delete Row After Submit - Undefined

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:13:57 UTC 2013

I have an issue that is apparently ongoing that I didnt realize until I
turned on debug mode.  I have a delete button on every row of a table, and
when clicked it grabs the row ID and erases that information.  However it
also grabs a field from the picture row (its a post id for the image
attachment) and attempts to delete that as well.

<?php
	if (isset($_POST['id'])) {
	$id = $_POST['id'];
	if (isset($_POST['deleteItem'])) {
		get_delete_post_link( get_the_ID( $row['file']));
	$qry = "DELETE FROM wp_jo_plugin_options WHERE id = ".$id."";
	$jo_remove_row = $wpdb->query($qry);
	}
	}
?>

The problem is that its telling me that $row is an undefined variable.  If I
put it inside the while loop it works, but then the page requires a refresh
after deletion because the table is loaded before the delete code is.  Is
there any solution to this?  Possible to redefine a variable upwards in the
document order possibily?