[wp-hackers] WP 3.7 auto-update

Eric Hendrix hendronix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:36:09 UTC 2013

I'm sorry, I've got to agree with Nikola, anytime I hear "how do I turn it off" I want to go running screaming out the door and give up. There are certainly good reasons for not wanting to auto-update, but they should be few and far between when you're speaking of core.

Eric A. Hendrix
308 McFadyen Drive
Fayetteville, NC
28314