[wp-hackers] adding custom fields to a comment form

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 09:15:00 UTC 2013

I would like to add custom fields to a comment form - but only for a custom
post type.  I have searched online for the last hour for a tutorial
explaining how to just add basic custom fields to a comment form and haven't
had any luck.  Most if not all of it is outdated.

Would someone point me to a good tutorial, or if someone has already coded
something like this and doesnt mind sharing?  Just being able to look at how
to properly hook into comment functions would help a lot.