[wp-hackers] HHow do you use WordPress's built in spinner?

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:06:47 UTC 2013

This is an old thread, but I have the same question and thought I'd share
my detective work.

Source for the gif is /wp-admin/images/spinner-2x.gif. In the admin
it's in .postbox
.spinner which has its display property set to none. This means you'd be
able to use it very easily, would just need to use a few lines of jQuery to
show and hide it.