[wp-hackers] Why is this ajax POST failing?

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:59:41 UTC 2013

Sorry guys I posted my code up before undoing a few things I was trying to
solve the problem.  Turned out it was the mixed ids, and the response was
set to .type rather than just success or fail.    Thank you for the
immediate replies.  While I have you, can someone explain the benefit of
using nonce in the enqueue vs nonce in the field being submitted?