[wp-hackers] Must Use plugin example?

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:44:06 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Abdussamad Abdurrazzaq
<abdussamad at abdussamad.com> wrote:
> There is one here:

Awesome! Thanks for pointing me towards an example, that's very helpful.

Much appreciated.

Honestly, the reason why I ask is because I've never written a WP
plugin before. I've got a decent PHP background, and have written
plugins for other CMS/blog platforms ... With that said, I'm curious
if anyone knows of a repo of WP plugin patterns, similar to:

<https://github.com/shichuan/javascript-patterns>

... I know I could just start downloading plugins from the net and
dissect; I guess I'm kinda curious if there's someone out there
collecting WP plugin templates/patterns (from simple to complex)?

Thanks to everyone for the time and help.

Cheers,