[wp-hackers] Cannot stop comments from being posted

Dwain Maralack dwain.maralack at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:16:14 UTC 2013

There is actually a plugin that does this all for you:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/disable-comments/

Regards
Dwain

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM, mccormicky <mccormicky at gmail.com="mailto:mccormicky at gmail.com">> wrote:
I'm sure you've tried this but ... settings > discussion > Automatically
close comments on articles older than 0 days?
are all these comments coming in on attachments/images? Since you can't
disable comments on attachment pages maybe edit the images theme file and
remove the comments form.

But I'm sure someone has a better idea.