[wp-hackers] WordPress Maturity (was)Re: hate

Kevinjohn Gallagher kevinjohngallagher at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 16:28:33 UTC 2013

"I'm sorry, but I can't hear you over your lack of patches in Trac." - Scott
This is where the WP community starts to become a tad difficult - especially for those of us who are not developers.I'm not a developer, so does that make my use cases any less relevant or accurate?We're running a WP install in a FTSE10 company. Should I not report issues here because I can't code PHP? Or does my experience here not count?