[wp-hackers] Default jquery ui style

danix danixland at gmail.com
Wed May 1 11:03:12 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,
while writing a plugin that I wanted to see included in the WordPress
plugin repository I was looking for a default jquery ui style to use and
found none.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is it true that there's no default
style for the jquery ui shipped with WordPress?

Since WP ships with a lot of jquery ui plugins I think there should be
some kind of default style so that plugin can have a uniform look on the
admin pages without having to bundle custom styles.

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Danilo 'danix' M.