[wp-hackers] Plugin Maintainers Wanted

scribu mail at scribu.net
Sun Mar 24 19:20:36 UTC 2013

Hello wp-hackers subscribers,

I have released or adopted a bunch of plugins over the years. Some of them
are obsolete, while some are still quite popular.

Here's the list: http://profiles.wordpress.org/scribu/
If you currently use any* of the plugins there and have enough time to look
over them, they're up for adoption.

Each plugin has its own Github <https://github.com/scribu/> repository,
which is then deployed to
wordpress.org<http://scribu.net/blog/deploying-from-git-to-svn.html>via
a script. I can continue taking care of deployments, if you don’t want
to or we’ll figure something out.

The non-trivial plugins use
scbFramework<https://github.com/scribu/wp-scb-framework>,
which is pretty stable.
If you're interested, send me an email (on-list or off-list).

* I initially posted this on my blog and already found new maintainers for
the following plugins: Posts 2 Posts, Term Management Tools, My Sites
Widget and Admin Bar Login.

--
http://scribu.net