[wp-hackers] Multilanguage: how to redefine locale on the fly

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Wed Mar 6 13:23:51 UTC 2013

One more observation:

The filter below *does* work partly, I can see that the
language_attributes() in my header.php template react upon it,
switching to lang="de_DE".

But the date_i18n() function, and terms defined in the po/mo files
with _e(), are not reacting to the locale change. How can I persuade
them to collaborate?