[wp-hackers] Announcing the WP API repositories and Trac

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Sun Jun 9 14:36:07 UTC 2013

Hi hackers!

I'd like to announce as part of my GSoC project, repositories for my
JSON REST API are now up. You can access them via GitHub or SVN:

https://github.com/rmccue/WP-API
https://gsoc.svn.wordpress.org/2013/rmccue/trunk/

I've written up a bit about the plan for WP API on my blog:

http://journal.ryanmccue.info/224/introducing-wp-api/

At the moment, I'm slightly behind schedule due to exams and sickness,
so I'm working through the design document stage at the moment. You can
take a look at the spec as it stands now:

I'd love to have feedback on this if you're interested in the project,
as this is where I'll be making some crucial decisions on how the API
acts. The best place for that is the GSoC Trac:

https://gsoc.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/264

Thanks hackers, and I look forward to your feedback!
--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>