[wp-hackers] WP 3.5.2/multisite: How to use NOT IN in $wpdb->prepare()?

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:55:07 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Shea Bunge <info at bungeshea.com> wrote:
> What format are the blog ids stored in, and where did they come from?

Great question. Sorry that I did not mention that before.

I have a couple of functions that allow me to get latest updated blogs
on our multisite. The IDs are controlled by me, the developer, and
I've allowed them to be overridden via function arguments. There will
be no forms or users (ones that I don't trust) that will have access
to this code, so I can be pretty certain the input will be legit.

Maybe I'm being overly cautious? I guess a part of me wants to just
play it safe even though I completely trust where the IDs are coming
from. :)

Thanks for asking! Let me know if you have feedback.