[wp-hackers] Detecting the present botnet attacks

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Sat Jul 13 05:57:58 UTC 2013

Yes, i've been using wp-fail2ban for a while. It seemed to be working for a while, but the attacks have changed from multiple attempts to single attempts from each IP address, making it less effective.

Installed Bad Behaviour (http://bad-behavior.ioerror.us/) which seems to be blocking the botnet attacks.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it - http://losingit.me.uk/
Les Bessant Photography - http://lesbessant-photography.co.uk