[wp-hackers] define WP_ADMIN_DIR constant

Malte Witt m.witt at ia-sh.de
Fri Jul 5 19:35:58 UTC 2013

hey Sergi,
I also had some customers in the past who wanted a "complete" stealth wp
install.

Here is a quick link, to how I realized the wp-admin/wp-login part:
http://pastebin.com/krvfuBuU

Works fine on an empty install. As the others already pointed out,
however you realize this, it can cause all sorts of compatibility issues
later on.

Also I'm just using this for custom installs where I control the
environment. I would never make a plugin out of it. Must be a
support-nightmare if you publish a plugin that stops half of the other
plugins in the Plugin Directory from working (perhaps nearly all of the
more complex and badly coded ones :-)

Regards,
Malte