[wp-hackers] GitHub submodule theme development?

Simon Weil simon.weil at naturalint.com
Fri Jul 5 15:22:33 UTC 2013

You can use the yeoman wordpress generator for this (I have only played
with it till now but looks promising):

npm install -g yo generator-yo-wordpress
(GitHub<https://github.com/romainberger/yeoman-wordpress>,
npm <https://npmjs.org/package/generator-yo-wordpress>)

or

npm install -g yo generator-wordpress