[wp-hackers] Searching for plugins on wordpress.org ...

Lee Rickler info at a5d.org
Sat Jan 19 10:59:31 UTC 2013

Obviously this is not a ranking element but what's to say that the plug in with 0 support threads is not working perfectly, therefore people don't need to ask for support, compared to a plugin with serious issues having a ton of threads?

Also, the stars used to be a simple click and done. Now you have to also write something.
Most people wouldn't be bothered.
I know I've stopped 'starring' plugins because of this.

Lee